Our website enables you to retrieve relevant information about our company and our services. In principle, you can use our services without entering any personal data. We only collect and process personal data from you (with the exception of web server protocols) if this is permitted under the DSGVO or if you have previously consented to its use, i.e. if you yourself provide us with this data in order to use one of our services.
For the purpose of accessing our website, we use usage data, in particular IP addresses for the purpose of establishing a client-server connection, to send information from our servers to your Internet browser. After completion of the communication process, we delete the usage data used.
We process your data for the purpose of initiating a contract if you wish to receive an offer with regard to our services in the areas of mobile video surveillance, construction site protection, security and facility management or if you apply to us as an employee.
1. Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website www.liveye.de. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally and that you may be identifiable, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The person responsible pursuant to Art. 4 para. 7 of the Basic EU Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is the,
Europa Allee 27
D – 54343 Föhren
Further information can be found in our imprint. We are not obliged to appoint a data protection officer. We have appointed Mr. Guido Aßhoff as data protection officer, who you can find under the data given in the imprint and in the e-mail email@example.com reach.
(3) When you contact us or make an enquiry to us by e-mail, the data you provide (your e-mail address, possibly your name and telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions or contact you. We will delete the data that arises in this context after it is no longer required to be stored, or restrict processing if there are legal storage obligations.
(4) If we wish to use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes in the following. We will also specify the criteria for the storage period.
2. Your rights
(1) You have the following rights against us with regard to the personal data concerning you:
- Right to information,
- Right to rectification or deletion,
- Right to limit the processing,
- Right to object to the processing,
- Right to data transferability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us. The supervisory authority responsible for us is the
The State Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information Rhineland-Palatinate
Hintere Bleiche 34
Phone: +49 6131 208-2449
Fax: +49 6131 208-2497
3. Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such a revocation influences the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on a weighing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary in particular for the fulfilment of a contract with you, which is described by us in the following description of the functions. In the event of such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) Of course you can object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your advertising objection under the contact data mentioned under 1. above.
4. Contact form
If you send us enquiries via the contact form, your details from the enquiry form including the contact data you provided there will be stored by us for the purpose of processing the enquiry and in the event of follow-up questions. These data will not be passed on without your consent. The processing of the data entered in the contact form is therefore based on your consent (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO). In addition to the processing basis of the consent, there may also be a further entitlement or obligation, e.g. legitimate interest, contractual relationship, legal obligation to process your data, for example to answer your customer inquiry concretely and competently. You can revoke your consent at any time. For this purpose, an informal notification by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The legality of the data processing operations carried out until the revocation remains unaffected by the revocation. The data entered by you in the contact form will be processed/stored by us until you request deletion, revoke your consent to storage or until the purpose for data storage no longer applies (e.g. after your request has been processed). Mandatory legal provisions - in particular retention periods - remain unaffected by a revocation. In this case, however, we will restrict the processing of your data.
5. Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) If you only use the website for information purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Contents of the request (concrete page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request originates
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) This site uses SSL or TLS encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as orders or requests that you send to us as the site operator. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from "http://" to "https://" and by the lock symbol in your browser line. If SSL or TLS encryption is activated, the data you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
(3) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the location that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall, e.g. to recognise you again on your next visit, to accelerate the structure of the website or its download.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
- Transient (Session) Cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. These include in particular session cookies. They store a so-called session ID, which can be used to assign various requests from your browser to the shared session. This enables your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
e) Cookies which are necessary for the execution of the electronic communication process or for the provision of certain functions requested by you (e.g. shopping basket function) are stored on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO because we have a justified interest in the storage of cookies for the technical operation of the website. This includes the simplification of the communication process, technically error-free execution and optimised provision of our service. If we or our service providers store cookies for other purposes, such as to analyse your use of our website, their use is described separately in the respective processing.
(1) Our website is hosted externally. The hosting services used by us serve the provision of the following services: Infrastructure and platform services, computing capacity, storage space and database services, security services as well as technical maintenance and care, for the purpose of operating this online service.
(2) Our hosting provider, the Firma Strato AG processes all data collected within the framework of the use of this website or in forms provided for this purpose, e.g. application for testing our software, as described below. Our service provider is located within a country of the European Union or the European Economic Area. Hosting is based on our legitimate interest in the efficient and secure provision of this online service in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO i.V.m. Art. 28 DSGVO.
7. use of Google Analytics with anonymization function
We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA, hereinafter referred to as "Google", on our site. Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site.
The information generated by these cookies, such as the time, place and frequency of your website visit including your IP address, is transmitted to Google in the USA and stored there.
We use Google Analytics with an IP anonymization feature on our website. In this case, your IP address will already be shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other signatory states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area and thus made anonymous.
Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of our website, compiling reports on website activity for us and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf.
Google also offers a opt-out option for the most popular browsers, giving you more control over what information Google collects and processes. If you choose to opt out, no website visit information will be transmitted to Google Analytics. However, activation does not prevent information from being transmitted to us or to other web analytics services we may use. For more information about the opt-out option provided by Google and how to opt-in, please see the link below: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
Your data will be processed in our legitimate interest pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO in order to provide users of our website with an improved range of information tailored to their needs.
8. integration of Google Maps
(1) On this website we use the services of Google Maps. This enables us to display interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to use the map function conveniently.
(2) By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This takes place regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in to or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in at Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not want your profile to be associated with Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for advertising, market research and / or needs-based design of its website. Such evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, and you must contact Google to exercise this right.
(3) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the provider's data protection declarations. There you will also find further information on your rights in this regard and setting options to protect your privacy: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and is subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
9. Google Fonts
On our website we use Google Fonts to display external fonts. This is a service of Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA, hereinafter referred to as "Google".
Through certification according to the EU-US Privacy Shield
Google guarantees that the data protection requirements of the EU will also be complied with when processing data in the USA.
In order to enable the uniform representation of fonts in our Internet presence, a connection to the Google server in the USA is established when our Internet presence is called up.
The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) DSGVO. Our justified interest lies in the optimised presentation of our website and thus in the economic operation of our website.
Through the connection to Google established when calling up our website, Google can determine from which website your enquiry was sent and to which IP address the representation of the font is to be transmitted.
Further information, in particular on the possibilities of preventing the use of data.
10. transmission or passing on of your data to third parties
As a matter of principle, we do not pass on your data to third parties unless you have given your prior consent or any other permission according to Art. 6 DSGVO has been granted. Insofar as personal data is processed by third parties on our behalf, we will take appropriate contractual measures to ensure that our contractual partners process the data in accordance with the law.
11. online job applications
We offer you the opportunity to apply for a job with us via our contact form. Your applicant and application data will be digitally processed by us to process the application process. Legal basis for this is § 26 Abs. 1 S. 1 BDSG i.V.m. Art. 88 para. 1 DSGVO.
If an employment contract is concluded with you after the application procedure, we store your application data in the personnel file for the purpose of carrying out the employment relationship and as proof of your qualification. Legal basis for this processing is also § 26 Abs. 1 S. 1 BDSG i.V.m. Art. 88 para. 1 DSGVO.
If an unsolicited application is rejected, we automatically delete the data transmitted to us two months after transmission of the rejection. However, the data will not be deleted if the application process is still ongoing or if we require a longer storage of up to 6 months after the conclusion of the application process or until the conclusion of legal proceedings due to legal provisions / or a justified interest, e.g. due to the burden of proof according to the AGG. The legal basis in this case is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f) DSGVO and § 24 Para. 1 No. 2 BDSG. Our legitimate interest lies in legal defence or enforcement.
If you expressly consent to the longer storage of your data, e.g. for your inclusion in an applicant or interested party database, the data will be processed further on the basis of your consent. The legal basis is then Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a) DSGVO. You can, of course, revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future by making a declaration to us.
12. Deletion periods
In principle, we delete the data collected via our website if the respective processing purpose has ceased to apply or you have withdrawn your consent to the processing and there is no other justified interest (e.g. for legal prosecution) or legal or contractual retention periods. As a rule, these are 6 years according to the corresponding regulations of the HGB or 10 years according to the regulations of the AO.
If we are not able to delete your data immediately due to legal storage obligations, we will block your data for further use and delete it after the expiry of the storage periods. This may apply in particular to application e-mails which you send to general e-mail addresses of our company, insofar as these are covered by a statutory archiving obligation.
You can revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time without giving reasons. A message in text form to the contact data mentioned above is sufficient for this.